IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Urban Planning and Development (PGDUPD) Admission,Eligibility,Fees
You can get the PG Diploma in Urban Planning and Development (PGDUPD) programme Prospectus from the Registrar (SR&E), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068 and from Regional Centres, Study Centres, and IGNOU ARMY, NAVY, AIR FORCE AND ASSAM RIFLES Recognised Regional Centres. or you can Click here for Common Prospectus to know more details about the course.This programme is offered both in January and July session of IGNOU.
How To Apply ? : To apply for admission in PG Diploma in Urban Planning and Development (PGDUPD),You need to get the prospectus from nearest IGNOU regional Centre or Study Centre and fill up the admission form. IGNOU Regional Centre Counsellor will guide you for everything or you can carefully read the admission process and Course requirements in Prospectus.
- Admission Eligibility : The candidates looking for admission should be having graduate degree from recognised university to take admission in this PG Diploma programme
- Course Fee: Rs 2,800/-
- Note : Please contact the nearest IGNOU regional Centre for Course Fee.
- Minimum Duration: 1 Year
- Maximum Duration: 3 Year
- Minimum Age: No bar
- Maximum Age: No bar
Objective : The main objective of this programme is to provide the learners a very deep knowledge and understanding about urban planning and development and built up capabilities of the functionaries and elected representatives of local self government, and other personnel working in the urban sectors i.e. engineers, real estate developers, architects and so on.
Important Links :
- IGNOU PGDUPD Online Admission
- IGNOU PGDUPD TEE Exam Form
- IGNOU PGDUPD Term End Exam Result
- IGNOU PGDUPD Grade Card
- IGNOU PGDUPD Registration (Admission) Status
- Find your Study Centre
- IGNOU Admission Calendar