IGNOU : Bachelor of Education(B.Ed) Programme, Admission, Courses,
Eligibility, Exam Form
For those who have had observed their seniors, siblings, who have been seeking admission into Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) B.Ed Department, running around colleges, filling B.Ed Admission Forms, then before you decide to apply in Indira Gandhi National Open College, you need to know the following information about B.Ed programme.
A Bachelor’s or higher degree from a recognised university,
Two years full-time regular teaching experience on temporary/permanent basis as Primary/Graduate/Post-Graduate Teachers in Primary, Secondary/Higher/Senior secondary school recognised by the central or a state government or a union territory are eligible to take admission.
Duration for Completing B.Ed Programme :
Minimum Duration : 2 Years
Maximum Duration : 4 Years
Course Fee : Rs. 17,400
Minimum Age: No bar
Maximum Age: No bar
Note : Dear students the Information about the courses provided here may not be up to date and therefore should not be treated as final . You are advised to check with the institution for the latest information in regard to the course.
Important Links :
Incoming search terms:
- solved school based activity bed 2 year
- ignou bed solved assingment 2014 ES 344
- ignou bed solved school based activities
- ignou bed solved school based activities 1st year
- first year b ed school based activities ignou
- www ignoukolkatarc com
- ignou school based activities detail for 2nd year
- IGNOU second year BEd school Based Activities
- school based activity bed second year in english 2012
- solved school based activities bed second year 2014