IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2016-17, IGNOU Bachelor of Education Programme, IGNOU B.Ed Admission, Eligibility, Courses, Online Exam Form, Hall Ticket, Result, Grade Card:
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) programme to learners to provide them an opportunity to make their career in the field of education. This programme has been basically designed for those learners who wants to make teaching as their career. To get admission to IGNOU B.Ed programme, the students has to qualify in the entrance test which is conducted by university in the month of August or September.
Application Form: The interested candidates can obtain the Student handbook and IGNOU B.Ed application form from IGNOU website at www.ignou.ac.in. They need to send the filled in application form alongwith entrance exam fee of Rs. 1000 by demand draft, drawn in favor of IGNOU, which should be payable at the city of the Regional Centre where the form is being submitted.
The learners who wish to pursue B.Ed from Indira Gandhi National Open University can obtain the IGNOU B.Ed Prospectus in English or Hindi medium from the Registrar (SR&E), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068 and from Regional Centres, Study Centres, and IGNOU ARMY, NAVY, AIR FORCE AND ASSAM RIFLES Recognised Regional Centres. or they can download the IGNOU B.Ed Prospectus from the official website at http ://www.ignou.ac.in
We have provide below the important details about B.Ed programme which is as follows:
Admission Eligibility: To take admission to Bachelor of Education programme, the candidate must be eligible. The university has changed the eligibility conditions as per the latest B.Ed admission notification. As per the new eligibility guidelines:
- The applicant must have a Bachelor’s or higher degree from a recognised university and should have secured minimum 50 percent marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent.
- The interested candidate should also have a Trained in-service teachers in elementary education Or candidates should have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode.
- The university will follow the reservation & relaxation policy as per the rules of Central Government, whichever is applicable in marks for SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer)/PWD & other categories.
Programme Duration: The minimum duration required to complete the B.Ed degree is 2 years and the maximum duration is 5 years. Also there is no bar on minimum and maximum age required to get admission in this programme.
Programme Fee : Rs. 20,00/-
We have mentioned below the IGNOU B.Ed first year and 2nd year courses:
Note : Dear students the Information about the courses provided here may not be up to date and therefore should not be treated as final . You are advised to check with the institution for the latest information in regard to the course.
Important Links :
Incoming search terms:
- ignou bed solved school based activities
- school based activities ignou b ed 2nd year
- IGNOU bed 2nd year solved school based activities
- ignou bed second year school based activity solutions
- ignou bed assignment grade result 2012
- ignou b ed school based activities 2012
- ignou 2nd year assignment grade b ed
- ignou bed 2nd yrvassignment result
- ignoubedassignmentresult com
- school based activity for ignou bed student