IGNOU : Bachelor of Education(B.Ed) Programme, Admission, Courses,
Eligibility, Exam Form
For those who have had observed their seniors, siblings, who have been seeking admission into Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) B.Ed Department, running around colleges, filling B.Ed Admission Forms, then before you decide to apply in Indira Gandhi National Open College, you need to know the following information about B.Ed programme.
A Bachelor’s or higher degree from a recognised university,
Two years full-time regular teaching experience on temporary/permanent basis as Primary/Graduate/Post-Graduate Teachers in Primary, Secondary/Higher/Senior secondary school recognised by the central or a state government or a union territory are eligible to take admission.
Duration for Completing B.Ed Programme :
Minimum Duration : 2 Years
Maximum Duration : 4 Years
Course Fee : Rs. 17,400
Minimum Age: No bar
Maximum Age: No bar
Note : Dear students the Information about the courses provided here may not be up to date and therefore should not be treated as final . You are advised to check with the institution for the latest information in regard to the course.
Important Links :
Incoming search terms:
- ignou bed solved assingment 2014 ES 344
- solved school based activities bed second year 2014
- workshop grades of ignou b ed
- ignou b ed school based activities 2012
- ignou b ed first year school based activities
- bed solved school based activities
- school based activities ignou b ed 1st year
- school based activities of second year bed ignou
- School based activity for ignou 2 Year
- school based activity ignou