IGNOU BBA in Retailing (BBA(Retailing)) Admission Eligibility
This Programme is offered in modular approach. On completion of Ist Year only, you get a Diploma in Retailing (DIR). On completion of IInd Year you get an Advanced Diploma in Retailing (ADIR), and on completion of IIIrd year you get a BBA degree. The programme is offered once, in July every year. There’s three month-internship in the Ist year and on-the-job training in the IInd and IIIrd years.
You can get the Prospectus from the Registrar (SR&E), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068 and from Regional Centres, Study Centres, and IGNOU ARMY, NAVY, AIR FORCE AND ASSAM RIFLES Recognised Regional Centres. or you can Click here for Common Prospectus to know more details about the course.
Category A – Direct entry
- +2/equivalent based on merit of physically fit candidates.
- The University provides reservation of seats as per Government of India rules.
- There will be a personal interview at the regional center prior to selection of candidates. The Regional Director, in consultation with the Programme Coordinator, will conduct the interview.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of personal interview, during which a candidate will be judged on the following:
Appearance, ability to communicate, attitude, mental alertness, general awareness. Each of these shall carry maximum of 10 marks. Candidate is require to secure at least 25 out of 50 to qualify.
Category B – Sponsored Admission
The sponsor is allowed to nominate employees, who have passed +2/equivalent, from their retail organisation. The sponsor will submit a letter on the company’s letterhead issued by a competent authority along with an individual application form of the candidate nominated with the programme fee through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi.
Candidates will deposit fees only after selection.
Course Fee: Rs. 27,000
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 24 Years
Minimum Duration: 3 Years
Maximum Duration: 6 Years
|BRL-001||Overview of Retailing||4|
|BRL-002||Retail Marketing and Communication||4|
|BRL-003||Retail Management perspectives and Communication||4|
|BRL-004||Customer Service Management||4|
|BRLT-005||Internship and viva-voce||16|
|BCOA-001||Business Communication and Entrepreneurship||4|
|BRL – 006||Buying and Merchandising – I||4|
|BRL – 007||Store Operations – I||4|
|BRL – 008||Human Resources||4|
|BRLT – 09||On the Job Training and Vica-Voce||8|
|BRL – 010||Buying and Merchandising II||4|
|BRL – 011||Retail Operations and Store Management II||4|
|BRL – 012||Visual Merchandising and Store Management||4|
|BRL – 013||Customer Value Management||4|
|BRLT – 16||On the Job Training (OJT) and Vica Voce||12|
|BRL – 015||IT Application in Retail||4|
Important Links :
- IGNOU BBA(Retailing) TEE Form
- IGNOU BBA(Retailing) Admission Form
- IGNOU Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- IGNOU Results
- IGNOU Assignments
- IGNOU Latest Term End Exam Datesheets
- IGNOU Courses
- IGNOU Grade Card
- IGNOU Registration/Admission Status
- IGNOU Forms
- IGNOU Common Prospectus
- Find your Regional Centre
- Find your Study Centre
- To Locate your Study Centre Click Here
- IGNOU Admission Calendar
- Click Here for IGNOU Online Admission
- Any Doubt Click Here
- IGNOU Frequently Asked Questions