IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2017, IGNOU B.Ed Prospectus 2017, IGNOU B.Ed Entrance form 2016:
Every Year the Indira Gandhi National Open University conducts the entrance examination for learners all over the country to apply for IGNOU B.Ed Admission. So, this year also the university has published the notification for admission to it Bachelor of Education for the academic session starting from January 2017. The entrance exam is usually conducted every year in the month of August but this year the date of B.Ed. entrance test has been delayed by university for some reason. Now, the IGNOU B.Ed Entrance test is all set to be conducted on 23rd October, 2016 along with entrance examination for other two professional programmes namely MBA and Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
The IGNOU B.Ed programme offered by university comes under the School of Education (SOE). Most of the students in India and abroad who are interested in distance learning can apply for this distance learning programme in Education. The learners prefer this programme because of the flexibility it offers for distance learning students. The entrance exam will be conducted all over India through the university study centres. The IGNOU B.Ed Entrance hall ticket will be provided by university at least ten days before the date of examination. To know about the entrance date and other details, please check out the advertisement for IGNOU B.Ed Admission for January 2017 session.
Important Dates and Instructions:
- The filled-in application form must reach the concerned IGNOU Regional Centre on or before : 9th September, 2016
- Last date to request ‘PROSPECTUS’ by post: 30th August, 2016
- Date of IGNOU B.Ed entrance Test : 23rd October, 2016
- Application form received after the due date will not be accepted.
- Please retain photo copy of the filled application form for future reference.
- For Detailed instructions please refer Students Handbook & Prospectus.
- IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Hall Ticket
To download and read out the official notification, you need to click on the link mentioned below:
Note : Please visit the nearest university regional centre to obtain the hard copy of IGNOU B.Ed Prospectus and to know more about the programme.
IGNOU B.Ed Programme Details:
- Medium of Instruction: The university has been offering this programme in both English and Hindi medium.
- Programme Durarion: The minimum duration to complete the programme is 2 years and maximum duration is 5 years.
- IGNOU B.Ed Programme Fee: The students has to pay Rs. 20,000/- for the entire programme in lump sum in the first year only (under revision) via Demand Draft drawn in favour of IGNOU payable at the city where your Regional Centre is situated.
About IGNOU B.Ed programme:
According to Indira Gandhi National Open University,” The B.Ed. Programme of IGNOU is recognized by the NCTE vide their Letter No. F3/DL-83/99/7807-7812 dated 31.05.1999 and and NRC/NCTE/DL-83/ dated 23.10.2015. It is offered in NCTE approved B.Ed Training Colleges of Education in the country”. The university has been offering a very innovative B.Ed discipline utilizing self instructional materials and information technology along with interactive personal contact programmes. The complete programme is combination of both theoretical and practical courses.The main aim of this programme is to develop an understanding among teachers to how to teach the students by acquiring appropriate knowledge, skills, understanding and attitudes.
Only the candidates who succeeds in obtaining minimum marks required to qualify entrance exam are eligible to get IGNOU B.Ed admission offered by this distance learning university. Recently, the university has published the notification to invite applications from the candidates for admission to its Bachelor of Education programme. The university is offering the B.Ed all over the country through the network of its study centres. The University has been conducting this entrance exam to admit the students for the B.Ed programme starting from January, 2017. To get admission to IGNOU B.Ed programme,the students should match the required eligibility and must qualify the entrance test. For those who have had observed their seniors, siblings, who have been seeking admission into Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) B.Ed programme, running around colleges, filling B.Ed admission forms, then before you decide to apply in Indira Gandhi National Open College, you need to know the following information about this programme.
IGNOU B.Ed Admission Eligibility:
The eligibility criteria for B.Ed programme has been mentioned below:
- The candidates must have obtained at least 50% marks either in Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Science/ Social Sciences/ Commerce/ Humanity. Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualifications equivalent thereto. AND
- Trained In-Service teachers in elementary education. OR the candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized teacher educations programme through face-to-face mode.
- The candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)/ PWD category will be given the relaxation and reservation of 5% marks in minimum eligibility as per the rules of Central Government.
- The candidates belonging to categories such as Kashmiri Migrants and War-widow will be provided the reservations as per the university rules.
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Result 2016 :
The results for the above mentioned entrance exam is usually declared within 2 months after the exam.The result will be displayed on the official website of university.we will also let you know as soon as it will be declared.For that you need to subscribe with us by your email id. We will try our best to provide the IGNOU B.Ed Entrance result in your mail box if you are subscribed with us.
Disclaimer : Dear students the Information about the course provided here may not be up to date and therefore should not be treated as final . You are advised to check with the institution for the latest information in regard to the course.