IGNOU : BSc Chemistry (Major), Course, Admission, Eligibility
You can get the Prospectus from the Registrar (SR&E), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068 and from Regional Centres, Study Centres, and IGNOU ARMY, NAVY, AIR FORCE AND ASSAM RIFLES Recognised Regional Centres. or you can download IGNOU Common Prospectus from our website or IGNOU official website.
10+2 in Science or equivalent
For more information, Please contact the nearest IGNOU Regional Centre in your City
Course Fee: Rs. 2,800
Note: Course fee of Rs 2,800 is per year.
The University will keep changing the fee from time to time and one will have to find out the details from the Study Centre/Regional Centre.
Additional fee charges may apply as per University norms
Minimum Duration: 3 Years
Maximum Duration: 6 Years
Minimum Age: No bar
Maximum Age: No bar
Commencement of the Programme:
Credit System: The University follows a credit system for its Bachelor’s Degree Programme in Science. Each credit amounts to 30 hours of study comprising all learning activities. Thus, a four credit course involves 120 hours of study and an eight credit course involves 240 hours of study. To complete this programme successfully, a student will have to earn 96 credits over a period of 3 to 6 years, depending on his/her convenience. However, he/she will not be allowed to earn more than 32 credits in a year.
Evaluation: The evaluation consists of two components: (1) continuous evaluation through assignments, and (2) term-end examination. Students must pass in both these components of a course to earn the credits assigned to that course. In the final result, the assignments of a theory course carry 30% weightage while 70% weightage is given for the term-end examination. Term-end examinations are held twice a year – in the months of June and December.
Important Links :
- IGNOU BSc Chemistry (Major) TEE Form
- IGNOU BSc Chemistry (Major) Admission Form
- IGNOU BSc Chemistry (Major) Online Admission
- IGNOU BSc Chemistry (Major) Admission Status
- IGNOU BSc Chemistry (Major) Grade Card
- IGNOU BSc Chemistry (Major) Hall Ticket /Admit Card
- IGNOU BSc Chemistry (Major) Result
- IGNOU BSc Chemistry (Major) Assignments
- IGNOU Latest Term End Exam Datesheets
- IGNOU Courses
- IGNOU Grade Card
- IGNOU Admission Status
- IGNOU Forms
- IGNOU Common Prospectus
- Find your Regional Centre
- Find your Study Centre
- To Locate your Study Centre Click Here
- IGNOU Admission Calendar
- Click Here for IGNOU Online Admission
- Any Doubt Click Here
- IGNOU Frequently Asked Questions