M.Sc. in Clinical Trials (MSCT) From IGNOU : Admission, Eligibility, criteria, Examinations, Hall Ticket, Results
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has invited applications from learners all over the country for admission to M.Sc. in Clinical Trials (MSCT) programme. It has been designed for the graduate students who want to puruse their carrier in the field of studying new drugs for curing humans. The Clinical Trials is a systematic study for new drugs in human subjects to generate data for discovering and verifying the Clinical Pharmacological (including pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic) or adverse effects with the object of determining safety and efficacy of the new drug.
The prospectus for the MSCT programme can be obtained from the nearest IGNOU Regional Centre or it can be ordered online by paying a fee in the form of Demand Draft in favour of IGNOU, New Delhi and sending to Registrar (SR&E), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068. It can also be obtained from IGNOU ARMY, NAVY, AIR FORCE AND ASSAM RIFLES Recognised Regional Centres. or you can download IGNOU Common Prospectus from our website or IGNOU official website.
The admission eligibility, programme duration and other conditions to take admission in this programme are mentioned below :
- Admission Eligibility : The candidate should be Graduates in any one of the following courses : Pharmacy, Life Sciences, MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS from recognised university.
- Course Fee: Rs. 1,25,000 (Note: The University will keep changing the fee from time to time and one will have to find out the details from the Study Centre/Regional Centre.)
- Minimum Duration: 2 Years, Maximum Duration : 2.6 Years
- Minimum Age: No bar, Maximum Age: No bar
|MAHI-021||Introduction to CT & Pharmaclinical Medicine|
|MAHI-022||Basic Principles of Pharmacology|
|MAHI-023||Drug Regulation in CT & Bioethics|
|MAHI-024||Phases of CT & Biostatics|
|MAHI-025||Clinical Trial Management – I|
|MAHI-026||Clinical Trial Management – II|
Information about the courses provided here is partial and should not be treated as comprehensive. All the Students are advised to cross check with the IGNOU official website or IGNOU regional center for the latest information and updates in regard to the course.
Important Links :
- IGNOU MSCT TEE Exam Form
- IGNOU MSCT Online Admission Form
- IGNOU MSCT ADMISSION STATUS
- IGNOU MSCT HALL TICKET
- IGNOU MSCT GRADE CARD
- IGNOU MSCT RESULTS