The Indira Gandhi National Open University has been offering admission to its post graduate programme M.Tech in Advanced Information Technology with specialization in Microelectronics & VLSI Design (MAIT). It has been designed for the aspirants who want to do M.Tech in the field of Microelectronics & VLSI Design to get fruitful career. You can get the MAIT Prospectus from the Registrar (SR&E), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068 and from Regional Centres, Study Centres, and IGNOU ARMY, NAVY, AIR FORCE AND ASSAM RIFLES Recognised Regional Centres. or you can download IGNOU Common Prospectus from our website or IGNOU official website.
The admission eligibility, programme duration and other conditions to take admission in this programme are mentioned below :
- Admission Eligibility : The candidate who wants to take admission in this programme should be Graduate with recognised Bachelors degree of Engineering/ Technology in Electrical/ Electronics/ Communication/ Information Technology/ Computer Science/ MSc In Electronics/ Computer Science or equivalent with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grades. The basic knowledge of Digital and Analog Systems is must.
- Programme Fee: Rs. 2,40,460 (Note: The University will keep changing the fee from time to time and one will have to find out the details from the Study Centre/Regional Centre.)
- Duration of Programme : The minimum duration is 2 Years but the university provides the relaxation to students if they are not able to complete it on time. The maximum duration provided by university is 3 years.
- Minimum Age: No bar, Maximum Age: No bar
Note : The Information about the courses provided here is partial and should not be treated as comprehensive. All the Students are advised to cross check with the IGNOU official website or IGNOU regional center for the latest information and updates in regard to the course.
Important Links :
- IGNOU MAIT TEE Exam Form
- IGNOU MAIT Admission Status
- IGNOU MAIT Hall Ticket
- IGNOU MAIT Grade Card
- IGNOU MAIT Results
- IGNOU MAIT Forms and Prospectus