IGNOU MA Psychology Admission 2019
The Indira Gandhi National Open University offers IGNOU MA Psychology admission in both January and July academic cycles. Its programme code is “MAPC” Which means in the admission or any other form, you have to fill up MAPC as a programme code. It’s a two-year master degree programme having a total of 64 credits. The students have to pass out a total of 32 credits in each year to obtain the degree certificate.
Do you want to check out IGNOU MA Psychology Syllabus ?
The learners who wish to pursue their higher education in Psychology via distance mode can apply for IGNOU MA Psychology admission via two methods.
- In the first method, the learner can visit their nearest IGNOU Regional Centre and apply for admission.
- In the second method, the students can apply by filling up IGNOU MA English Online Admission form. This distance learning Master Degree programme in English Literature programme has been developed by IGNOU School of Humanities (SOH).
IGNOU MA Psychology Admission Notification
The candidates who wish to apply for admission to correspondence IGNOU MA Psychology programme should visit the university website and check out the latest admission notification for January or July session.
In the latest admission notification, the learners can check out the start date and last date of IGNOU MA admission for January or July session. To reach out rural and far flung areas, the university also publishes the admission related advertisement in local daily newspapers as well.
IGNOU MA Psychology Prospectus
To apply for IGNOU MA Psychology admission, it is necessary to obtain the prospectus or programme guide which contains all the important information about the programme. We have provided below the different methods to obtain it:
- The applicants can obtain the IGNOU MA Psychology Prospectus from their nearest IGNOU Regional Centre by paying the prospectus fee of Rs.200/- at the sales counter in cash.
- They can also request the Student Handbook & Prospectus via a post by sending a Demand Draft of Rs.250/- in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi to “Registrar, Student Registration Division, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068”.
- In both the above methods, the candidate will get the printed copy of prospectus but if you need a soft copy of the prospectus, then it can be downloaded from the official website at www.ignou.ac.in which is available in the form of “Common Prospectus”. It is available in the form of PDF file on the website which can be easily downloaded by learners.
- It can also be obtained from IGNOU ARMY, NAVY, AIR FORCE AND ASSAM RIFLES recognised Regional Centres.
IGNOU MA Psychology Programme Details
Medium of Instruction
At the moment the programme is offered only in English.
The learners applying for admission to this programme must possess the Bachelor’s Degree or a higher degree from any recognised University.
Candidate applying for admission in this programme need to pay Rs. 15,600/- as total fee for 2 years. The fee will be paid @ Rs. 7,800/ year. (Note: The University will keep changing the fee from time to time and one will have to find out the details from the Study Centre/Regional Centre.)
Duration of Programme
This programme can be completed within a minimum period of 2 Years and the maximum period of 5 years. There is no age limit for this programme.
Important Note: The information provided here is partial and should not be treated as comprehensive. All the Students are advised to cross-check the programme information with the university official website. They can also contact IGNOU regional centre for the latest information and updates regarding this programme.
Subscribe to us to receive more details and notifications about Indira Gandhi National Open University.