IGNOU Master of Art (Sri Aurobindo Studies) (MASAS) Admission Eligibility
You can get the Prospectus from the Registrar (SR&E), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068 and from Regional Centres, Study Centres, and IGNOU ARMY, NAVY, AIR FORCE AND ASSAM RIFLES Recognised Regional Centres. or you can Click here for Common Prospectus to know more details about the course.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher education certificate, in any subject.
- Adequate competency in English language. After an intial review of application, an english competency entrance examination may be required for some applicants.
- EITHER successful completion of the SACAR Certificate Programme in Introduction to Sri Aurobindo Studies, OR, passing of a SACAR entrance test that covers the basics of thought and vision of Sri Aurbindo.
Course Fee: Rs. 2,500
Note: Check the Latest fees with the IGNOU Regional Center
Minimum Duration: 2Years
Maximum Duration: 5Years
Minimum Age: No bar
Maximum Age: No bar
Important Links :
- IGNOU MASAS Term End Exam (TEE) Form
- IGNOU Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- IGNOU Results
- IGNOU Assignments
- IGNOU Latest Term End Exam Datesheets
- IGNOU Courses
- IGNOU Grade Card
- IGNOU Registration/Admission Status
- IGNOU Forms
- IGNOU Common Prospectus