IGNOU Master of Commerce in Management Accounting & Financial Strategies (MCom(MA&FS)) Admission Eligibility
Master of Commerce in Management Accounting & Financial strategies is designed and developed in collaboration with the Institute of cost and works Accountants of India, exclusively for the ICWAI students.
Medium of Instructions: English
- Click here for Study Centre list & Other Related Information
- Click here for programmes detail
- Click here for Forms
You can get the Prospectus from the Registrar (SR&E), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068 and from Regional Centres, Study Centres, and IGNOU ARMY, NAVY, AIR FORCE AND ASSAM RIFLES Recognised Regional Centres. or you can click here for IGNOU Common Prospectus to know more details about the course.
- Eligibility : The candidate applying for (MCom(MA&FS) programme should be graduate in any discipline or he / she should possess equivalent degree from any recognised university or institute. The candidate should have passed in ICWAI Intermediate Course
- Course Fee: The course fee for this programme is Rs. 7,000 /. But Please check the course fee with the regional centre as it may vary with time.
- The minimum duration to complete the programme is 2 Years and at the maximum, all the courses of this programme should be clear in 5 Years. Also, there is no minimum and maximum age limit to pursue the programme.
IGNOU M.Com Courses :
|MCO-01||Organisation Theory and Behaviour||6|
|MCO-03||Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis||6|
|IBO-1||International Business Environment||6|
|IBO-2||International Marketing Management||6|