Ignou MBA admission 2018 – The Indira Gandhi National Open University has announced the admission to its various Management programmes (MP) through its OPENMAT entrance exam. The admissions are open for January 2018 session and the Ignou OPENMAT XLII entrance exam will be going to held on 24th September 2017 in the various examination centres all over the country.
The candidates qualifying Ignou MBA admission entrance exam are eligible to take admission in January 2018 and July 2018 session on the basis of obtained score card. Are you also looking for Ignou MBA admission status and Ignou MBA study material ?
IGNOU MBA Admission Notification, Prospectus and OPENMAT Application Form:
We have provided the links below to download IGNOU MBA Entrance Application Form and IGNOU MBA Prospectus 2018. The candidates can also obtain the entrance exam form and prospectus from their nearest IGNOU Regional Centre. To download and read out the official notification, please click on the link mentioned below :
- Last date for receipt of filled in application form is : 11th August 2017
- Date of IGNOU OPENMAT XLII Entrance 2017 : 24th September 2017
- Last date to request prospectus via post: 4th August 2017
Note : the dates mentioned above are different from dates mentioned in the notification. This is because the IGNOU has extended the date of application submission and entrance test.
IGNOU Distance Management Programmes 2018:
The university provides the admission to the following degree and diploma management programmes :
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- DIM (Diploma in Management)
- PGDIM (PG Diploma in Management)
- PGDHRM (PG Diploma in Human Resource Management)
- PGDFM (PG Diploma in Financial Management)
- PGDOM (PG Diploma in Operations Management)
- PGDMM (PG Diploma in Marketing Management)
- (PGDFMP) Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice
The management programmes mentioned above are offered all over the country through the network of its study centres. The University has been conducting this IGNOU OPENMAT-XLII entrance exam to admit the students for the above Degree/Diplomas in Management starting from January 2018 session. To get admission in IGNOU management programmes,the students should match the required eligibility.
IGNOU Distance MBA Admission Eligibility:
The eligibility is mentioned below :-
- Candidate should be graduate in any discipline with 50% marks for General Category / 45% for Reserved Category, with 3 years managerial/supervisory / professional experience.
He/ She should be having professional degree with 50% marks in Engineering/Medicine/Chartered Accountancy (ICAI) / Cost and
Works Accountancy (ICWAI)/ Company Secretaryship (ICSI)/ Law.
- Candidate must obtain minimum qualifying marks require to qualify OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU.
IGNOU Distance MBA Fee Structure:
The total fee to complete the programme is Rs.31,500/- which has to be paid @ Rs.1,500 per course. The student has to complete the 21 courses to be eligible for their MBA degree. So, it means total program fee is Rs.1,500 x 21 = Rs.31,500/-
IGNOU MBA Programme Duration:
The minimum duration to complete the distance MBA programme is 2.5 years and the maximum duration is 8 years which means the students have to pass out all their 21 courses within a maximum duration otherwise they have to take re-admission.
How to Apply for IGNOU MBA Admission 2018?
We have mentioned below all the details about how to apply for upcoming OPENMAT entrance exam and admission to management programmes. These are as follows:
- Download IGNOU OPEMAT XLII application Form
- The Student Handbook and Prospectus can be purchased from all Regional Centres, Study Centres, and IGNOU ARMY, NAVY, AND ASSAM RIFLES Recognised Regional Centres.The Soft copy of Student Handbook and Prospectus is also available on the university website: www.ignou.ac.in.
- The candidates who will download the form the website are required to send the Demand Draft of Rs 1050/- (Rupees one thousand fifty only) drawn in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi by registered/speed post to following address: Registrar (SED), IGNOU Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068.
IGNOU MBA Courses & Syllabus:
- MS-1 Management Functions and Behaviour
- MS-2 Management of Human Resources
- MS-3 Economic and Social Environment
- MS-4 Accounting and Finance for Managers
- MS-5 Management of Machines and Materials
- MS-6 Marketing for Managers
- MS-7 Information Systems for Managers
- MS-8 Quantitative Analysis for Managerial Applications
- MS-9 Managerial Economics
- MS-10 Organisational Design, Development and Change
- MS-11 Strategic Management
- MS-21 Social Processes and Behavioural Issues
- MS-22 Human Resource Development
- MS-23 Human Resource Planning
- MS-24 Employment Relations
- MS-25 Managing Change in Organisations
- MS-26 Organisational Dynamics
- MS-27 Wage and Salary Administration
- MS-28 Labour Laws
- MS-41 Working Capital Management
- MS-42 Capital Investment and Financing Decisions
- MS-43 Management Control Systems
- MS-44 Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
- MS-45 International Financial Management
- MS-46 Management of Financial Services
- MS-51 Operations Research
- MS-52 Project Management
- MS-53 Production/Operations Management
- MS-54 Management Information Systems
- MS-55 Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MS-56 Materials Management
- MS-57 Maintenance Management
- MS-58 Management of R&D and Innovation
- MS-61 Consumer Behaviour
- MS-62 Sales Management
- MS-63 Product Management
- MS-64 International Marketing
- MS-65 Marketing of Services
- MS-66 Marketing Research
- MS-68 Management of Marketing Communication and Advertising
- MS-611 Rural Marketing
- MS-612 Retail Management
- MS-91 Advanced Strategic Management
- MS-92 Management of Public Enterprises
- MS-93 Management of New and Small Enterprises
- MS-94 Technology Management
- MS-95 Research Methodology for Management Decisions
- MS-96 Total Quality Management
- MS-97 International Business
- MS-100 Project course