The Indira Gandhi National Open University has been offering admission to its post graduate programme M.Tech in IT (MIT). The Programme has been started in collaboration with JSS Academy, Bangalore. It has been designed to for all those aspirants who want to take admission in M.Tech to get fruitful career in the field of Information Technology (IT).
Admission Procedure : The prospectus for M.Tech in IT can be obtained from the nearest IGNOU Regional Centre or it can be ordered online by paying a fee in the form of Demand Draft in favour of IGNOU, New Delhi and sending to Registrar (SR&E), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068. It can also be obtained from IGNOU ARMY, NAVY, AIR FORCE AND ASSAM RIFLES Recognised Regional Centres. or you can download the soft copy of the prospectus from the university official website.
The admission eligibility, programme duration and other conditions to take admission in this programme are mentioned below :
- Admission Eligibility : The candidate seeking admission to M.Tech (IT) programme should have done Graduation in any discipline from valid and recognised university.
- Programme Fee: Rs. 2,75,000 (Note: The University will keep changing the fee from time to time and one will have to find out the details from the Study Centre/Regional Centre.)
- Duration of Programme : The minimum duration is 2 Years but the university provides the relaxation to students if they are not able to complete it on time. The maximum duration provided by university is 3 years.
- Minimum Age: No bar, Maximum Age: No bar
Other Important Links:
- IGNOU M.Tech in IT Admission Status
- IGNOU M.Tech in IT Hall Ticket
- IGNOU M.Tech in IT Grade Card
- IGNOU M.Tech in IT Results
- IGNOU M.Tech in IT Forms and Prospectus