IGNOU Online Exam Form June 2019
The Indira Gandhi National Open University will provide the link on its official website to submit Ignou online exam form June 2018 from the month of March.The students have to fill up exam form online to appear in upcoming June examination. Also, the exam form fee will be submitted online as well.
The students who are familiar with the usage of the internet can easily fill up exam form online by sitting at home. The university provides two methods for form submission.The students can either download Ignou exam form from the university official website or they can fill it online.
Ignou Exam Fees
Now, the students are not allowed to fill up Term End Examination form at their regional centres. They can submit exam fee and application form online only. Filling up Ignou online exam form is the quick and fast way to apply for appearing in the examination. Students are required to pay examination fee @Rs. 120/- per course for theory as well as practical.
We have also provided the direct link on our website to fill up exam form online for the upcoming examination which will be conducted in the month of June 2019. It should be noted that the students will be able to fill examination form for June examinations only after 1st March 2019.
Last date of Ignou Exam Form Submission
The last date of filling exam form online is 30th April 2019 without any late fee. After this date, the students can still apply for examination online until 10th May with the late fee of Rs.1000/-
- Submission Start Date : 1st March 2019
- Mode of payment : Credit Card /Debit card
- To fill Ignou online exam form: Click here
Instructions & Guidelines to Fill up IGNOU Exam Form
The university has provided few important guidelines which must be read carefully before filling up the online exam form. The guidelines are provided on the web page where students can fill up the online form. We have also provided few important guidelines for filling up the exam form.These are mentioned below :
- The students who want to fill up Ignou online exam form need to make sure that they have already submitted the solved Ignou assignments as applicable for the courses they are filling in the Examination Form for. If not submitted, their hall tickets/ admit cards for the exams will not be issued for the courses for which assignments have not been submitted by them.
- Also, you need to check your IGNOU Result for earlier Term End Examination before submitting the form. The results can be checked on University website at http://www.ignou.ac.in.
- In the case of any Online-Fee related query, you can send an email to VIJAY KUMAR (email@example.com)/ Jitender Yadav (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact : 011-29572209.
- To read out all the guidelines, please click on the above-mentioned link.