The Indira Gandhi National Open University will provide the link on its official website to submit Ignou online exam form Dec 2018 from the month of September.The students who do not have enough time to reach their regional centre for form submission can fill up exam form online.
The students who are familiar with the usage of the internet can easily fill up exam form online by sitting at home. The university provides two methods for form submission. The students can either download Ignou exam form from the university official website or they can fill it online.
Ignou Online Exam Form Dec 2018
We have also provided the direct link on our website to fill up exam form online for the upcoming examination in the month of Dec 2018. It should be noted that the students will be able to fill examination form for December examinations only from 1st September 2018.
The students can also submit Term End Examination form at their regional centres as well. But to fill up Ignou online exam form is the quick and fast way to apply for appearing in the examination. Students are required to pay examination fee @Rs. 120/- per course for theory as well as practical.
Last date of Ignou Online Exam Form Submission:
The last date of filling exam form online is 31st October 2018 without any late fee. After this date, the students can still apply for examination online until 15th November with the late fee of Rs.1000/-
- Submission Start Date : 1st September 2018
- Mode of payment : Credit Card /Debit card
- To fill Ignou online exam form: Click here
Instructions & Guidelines:
The university has provided few important guidelines which must be read carefully before filling up the online exam form. The guidelines are provided on the web page where students can fill up the online form. We have also provided few important guidelines for filling up the exam form.These are mentioned below :
- The students who want to fill up Ignou online exam form need to make sure that they have already submitted the solved Ignou assignments as applicable for the courses they are filling in the Examination Form for. If not submitted, their hall tickets/ admit cards for the exams will not be issued for the courses for which assignments have not been submitted by them.
- Also, you need to check your IGNOU Result for earlier Term End Examination before submitting the form. The results can be checked on University website at http://www.ignou.ac.in.
- In the case of any Online-Fee related query, you can send an email to VIJAY KUMAR (firstname.lastname@example.org)/ Jitender Yadav (email@example.com) or contact : 011-29572209.
- To read out all the guidelines, please click on the above-mentioned link.