Dear IGNOU Students,
It’s time to get ready and prepare for IGNOU Term End Exams December 2013 as the exams are not very much far away.The Exams are starting from 1st December 2013 for the courses mentioned in the IGNOU Date Sheet / Exam Time Table December 2013.I was also one of the IGNOU Students and I want to share few tips and guidelines related to IGNOU Exams December 2013.
The few important guidelines are :
1) The very first thing you need to make sure that you have submitted all of your assignments for related courses filled in the examination form.If not.then you will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall and attempt your paper.
2) Never forget to carry your IGNOU Exam Hall Ticket and IGNOU Exam Identity card with you,otherwise you will not be allowed to sit in the exam.So,make it a habbit to keep your IGNOU Exam hall Ticket and IGNOU Identity Card in your bag or wallet whatever you are carrying to Exam Centre.
3) You should reach your IGNOU Examination Centre 30 minutes before the Exam Start date as you will be having enough time to get relax before attempting exam and check out the hall sitting arrangement.
4) Don’t carry the things with you which you are not allowed in the examination hall.If found possessing such material,You can be immediately disqualified from taking exam.
5) As soon as you receive the IGNOU Exam Answer Sheet,fill up your name,roll no,programme code,Programme Name,Date properly.If you fill up any wrong information,it may lead to rejection of your answer sheet while marking or checking.
6) Keep you mind and brain cool and have a quick look at the full question paper so that you can make a decision that which answer you will write first or plan any strategy for attempting Exam.
Believe me these small things which we often ignore lead to bad results.So,always follow these these guidelines and never ignore them.
Best of Luck for your Upcoming IGNOU December 2013 Exams !!!!!!!